Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Our new addition is finally here!
Ok so we thought, "Ten days early... should be a small one right??? I mean, we HOPE he's not another Daniel (who was 9lbs 10 oz). Yeah, he'll be smaller. For sure." BOY, were we WRONG! :) Our little Caleb Aaron came on Tuesday, March 4th, at 3:24 pm. Weighing in at 9 lbs and 7 oz!!! He is 21 1/2 inches long and is a beautiful little replica of his daddy. Scarey to some of you I know... but, its better he look like a guy than a girl!!! :) And frankly, if he's going to look like anybody, I'd rather he look like his dad. He's a happy little thing and doesn't fuss much at all. We're all doing fine and Daniel and Phebe have adapted to him fairly well so far. Phebe insists his name is "Baby" and Daniel likes to help "pet" (burp) Caleb. And he constantly corrects Phebe on the baby's name! Its a riot!!! I'll have some new pictures up as soon as I can because I just KNOW you guys are waiting to drool all over them. LOL! Just kidding!! Thank God Caleb is healthy and that I'm doing much better. We're so glad he arrived without a hitch! Thanks for your prayers!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment