Its my favorite time of year. Autumn. Fall. Whatever you want to call it. It hasn't rained much here and hasn't been very cold yet so our trees aren't very pretty so far. Hopefully that will change because that is one of my favorite things to do! I love to drive down a few particular streets here in Evansville and just admire the colors God has painted the trees with this year. I love the change of the temperature because that means winter is just around the corner and with winter comes (shocker!) SNOW! And Christmas. :) I love the holidays and looking forward to giving them a good kickstart this year. Daniel and Phebe are to the ages now that they will really enjoy the decorations and activities. This will be Caleb's first holiday season so that's always fun. Its time to start making hot cocoa (courtesy of Grandma's recipe!) and soups and getting the baking started. There's nothing better than fall!
We just returned from spending a few days in Michigan and the trees up there were just starting to become beautiful! We had a wonderful time and the weather was perfect! Couldn't have asked for a better weekend. I'll be posting some pics soon from our trip. The kids had a great time getting to ride the four-wheelers with Daddy and Mommy and helping Grandpa cut hay. They were able to go to a larger farm and see calves and kittens and all kinds of equipment. That was a great time for them. It was a great time and we're so thankful for Steve's parents allowing us to come up and visit with them and stay in their home. We don't get to see them very often so when we do its a real treat.
I'm still unpacking (I know I know!!!) so gotta put an end to this. More later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment