Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Feeling restless I am...
So first of all we had a great trip to Michigan a few weeks ago. Spent a week with Steve's side of the family and that's always a hoot. :) Made two more puppets with the help of the DMIL (that's darling mother in law for those of you in Kentucky) and also got some great family pictures done thanks to Steve's sis Lois. She is the most awesome picture taker I've ever met. Yes I am drooling. LOL! Really, she does a great job. We're very happy with them. I'll be posting them here soon. Not long after we returned from MI the family pc up and blew a harddrive on us. Luckily, most of my data is able to be pulled off the old drive and put onto my new one. Seeing as the pc was almost 5 years old and had other issues that we dare not speak of, we decided to get a new one. :) Its great. So fast! Anyway, my hubby also springs on me that a realtor is coming to see our house! What!?! Well, I panicked. Yes, me, the ever calm, peaceful, meek soul that I am, panicked. LOL! I got over it. After I went to bed and slept on the idea for a night. I really am excited to sell this house and move to someplace where we have more room and will be staying as long as God leaves us there. However, I hate surprises and that's what he did to me! LOL! Anyway, she came yesterday and is coming tonight to give us a selling price and whatnot. We're really praying for a new place and also praying for God's will on when that should occur. Also praying that this house would sell fast! We serve an awesome and powerful God who can do all above what we ask or think! He can sell our house the first week if He wanted to! There's nothing to say we're actually putting it on the market but we are looking into that. Its a great time to buy but not so great a time to sell. So if you're reading this please pray!!!!!!! So that's about all I have for now.. oh and I just joined Twitter today. Why? Dunno! Just thought I'd try! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment