Okay so Daniel ISN'T a baby anymore. He is a "big boy." :) However, it still bothered me just a tad when he went to this first day at school. Grant it, I didn't cry but that's only because the principal wanted me to. :) That doesn't mean however, that I didn't WANT to cry because I did want to cry I just didn't. I know what you're thinking right now, I'm an emotionally unstable basketcase and how did I ever keep myself from blubbering like a baby. I have no idea I just know I controlled myself. :) He did well and has done well ever since (for the past three weeks anyway). He only has one other child in his class so that works well. It also helps the other child is a boy. :) We are adjusting just great to him being gone a few hours a day. When he got into the truck after his first day, we were talking about what he learned that day and after he got done telling me all of this stuff he looked at me, ever so seriously, and says, "So Mommy, how was your first day at home?" I about died laughing. I proceeded to tell him that it was just like any other day but he wasn't there. :) Now, every time I ask him, "Daniel, what did you learn in school today?" I get this response: "Well, we didn't get to play with Noah's Ark or the blocks but..." and he'll go on with something else. See, the first day that's what they got to play with so he's stuck on it. Looking forward to all the other great things he brings home. :)
Also, update on little Mystery Snyder, we are doing well! :) I think she / he's (hopefully a she!) has been moving a little. We're (okay I AM) gaining a little too much weight but oh well I'll do better next month. :) On September 29th, we get to have our big major ultrasound and hopefully Mystery Snyder will be a mystery no more. :) Looking forward to holding this little pumpkin around the first part of February. Can't wait....no really, I can't. In a recent dream I had, I got really mad at my doctor because she wouldn't let me have the baby when I wanted to - at 5 months. LOL! She told me at my recent visit she sure was glad she did the right thing and then said, "I'll see you next month after your ultrasound and you'll be 5 months and NO you can't have the baby then." LOL! I love my doc. She's awesome! God really blessed me with her!
As for everybody else, well, we're still trying to sell our house! Pray all you people pray! :) We need help! The kids are growing like weeds and Caleb has developed quite the mischeivious personality. :) Phebe is TRYING to be a little lady but is utterly failing so far. But yet there is hope! :) Sorry it took so long to post. Had too many things going on as you can probably imagine! Maybe it won't take too long for the next one!
Also, update on little Mystery Snyder, we are doing well! :) I think she / he's (hopefully a she!) has been moving a little. We're (okay I AM) gaining a little too much weight but oh well I'll do better next month. :) On September 29th, we get to have our big major ultrasound and hopefully Mystery Snyder will be a mystery no more. :) Looking forward to holding this little pumpkin around the first part of February. Can't wait....no really, I can't. In a recent dream I had, I got really mad at my doctor because she wouldn't let me have the baby when I wanted to - at 5 months. LOL! She told me at my recent visit she sure was glad she did the right thing and then said, "I'll see you next month after your ultrasound and you'll be 5 months and NO you can't have the baby then." LOL! I love my doc. She's awesome! God really blessed me with her!
As for everybody else, well, we're still trying to sell our house! Pray all you people pray! :) We need help! The kids are growing like weeds and Caleb has developed quite the mischeivious personality. :) Phebe is TRYING to be a little lady but is utterly failing so far. But yet there is hope! :) Sorry it took so long to post. Had too many things going on as you can probably imagine! Maybe it won't take too long for the next one!

No comments:
Post a Comment