Monday, November 02, 2009

I have found a new addiction...

Alice.com is now my most favorite website to visit. If you haven't heard of it or been there then please click here http://www.alice.com/referral/3B9E91EA and check it out! :) I recently joined because of an email that
came to me from Mypoints.com and thought hm, registration is free, SHIPPING IS FREE!?! WHAT?!
I have not ordered things offline so much because frankly, it makes no sense to me to pay shipping which
would probably be more than the partial gallon of gas I would use going to the store. Here's how it works: You go to the Alice.com website and set up your free account. Then you choose from the ever bountiful
list of items they have available - everything from common household names like Tide, Crest, Huggies etc,
to the more obscure items such as the elusive White Brite I recently heard about from a friend but had
yet to EVER see on a shelf somewhere. You can also suggest products for them to add if you should happen
to not find what you're looking for. They do NOT deal in refrigerated food at this point and most of what
you can get is dry pantry type things and also most of your household items - everything from feminine
products to razors to deodorant to laundry detergent.
At first I was a bit daunted by selecting my products to add to my list. You see, it keeps the products you add
organized and lets you know when its time to reorder. You can even set it up to automatically ship. Plus,
they just started including free samples in their shipments so it really is like Christmas. :) When you
select your products they find COUPONS for you and apply them automatically. How cool is that!??!
For those of us who always are forgetting to get a Sunday paper, this is a life saver.
I am sitting here writing this haven't NOT received my first order yet. Its currently on the UPS truck in
transit to my home today even as I type. :) They give you a tracking number that you can easily click
on and follow at the UPS website. Now, some things you will find are a bit more expensive than say, the local
Wally World (Walmart for those of you in RioLinde) and you will have to decide if those few cents or a dollar
or two is more important than the convenience. But! Check back often on the site and see if they
have located any new coupons for you! Its well worth it my friends if just to look into it.
We all are trying to save money and it was the free shipping that hooked me. I HATE going to Walmart
and I am not a very good coupon clipper. Sorry for the long infomercial. ;) Just click on the link above
and check it out!!! Everyone who signs up gets a $10 off bonus when they spend $50 on the site. Woo hoo! Everybody needs an Alice!!!! :)

No comments: