Here are some pictures from not one, but our last TWO trips to Michigan. :) We had a great time and were able to spend Thanksgiving with the Snyder side. :) Mom Snyder and I had fun working on a new "project" which I can't remember a time we have gone up when there hasn't been a project of some sort!
There's Phebe! We had a great time on the 4-wheelers!
All of my "boys"! :)
Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to get all three kids looking the SAME direction at the SAME time!? Nigh unto impossible just let me tell you.
There's Phebe! We had a great time on the 4-wheelers!
All of my "boys"! :)
Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to get all three kids looking the SAME direction at the SAME time!? Nigh unto impossible just let me tell you.



1 comment:
HaHa! I found you! After reading a few posts on your blog, I am finding out we are just TOO much alike! LOL!
Cute family picture on the couch. I know exactly how hard it is for two kids to look at the camera, much less three!
And the ones with their denim on is so CUTE!
Post a Comment