


Apparently, I hit some ice / snow. Whatever it was sent my mom and I on a really bad ride! :) We came out unscathed however. Well, if you don't count the whiplash and internal bruising! LOL! God watched over us the entire time. We were getting onto one of the most busy roads in Evansville but amazingly enough, there was no one on the road when we came off of the exit onto the expressway. We slammed into a concrete wall on our right and then spun into the median twice. The first people to help us were an off-duty sheriff from a nearby county, a national guardsman, and several other people I wish I knew! I wish I could thank everyone that helped us. Through all of this I have learned some valuable lessons - one of which is never leave home irritated. :) Yes, I had to learn that one. Among others. :) But God has been so good and I am sure He will continue to be good to us. Our church family has been a blessing time and time again with their offers to help and offering their own vehicles for us to use till we get a replacement. What do people do without the Lord? I don't know. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Him. What do people do without a strong support circle like a church family to love and take care of them? I don't know that either. I would be very depressed without them! I love each and every one of them and have thanked God repeatedly for them. God is so good and I want to praise Him for His watchcare and hand of protection on my life!!! GOD IS GOOD!






No comments:
Post a Comment