
Friday, April 16, 2010
Spring Fever!
Do you haveit? If not you'll surely come down with it soon. :) The cool breeze, the warming temperatures, the colorful flowers, the sneezing, itchy eyes, coughing... oh wait... those last three are just allergies. ;) I think Caleb has them. I think also, that I've come down with a few this year! Never had them till I went to Tennessee to college. I hear that Knoxville / surrounding area is the #1 worst place for spring allergies! I believe it too! :) However, I think Evansville must be a close second! Enough complaining. Grab a new Kleenex, maybe some allergy medicine and let's talk about what's good in our lives. Hmm... I don't have to think TOO hard to come up with something. Andrew had his second visit to his cardiologist on Wednesday. He's doing just GREAT! We're off the heart monitor and even though we'll probably be on meds till he's almost a year the prognosis is fantastic! God has blessed us so much during Andrew's first few months. He's getting so much more responsive and smiling and making sounds. Its awesome. :) His siblings are really having a ball with that. Phebe comes running into the kitchen the other day, "Mommy!!! Andrew smiled at me!!!" She was so excited. :) They find joy in the simplest things don't they? He's gotten SO big! At his pediatrician appt. last Friday, he weighed 14.5 pounds and is still 23.5 inches. He eats well. :) We love him more every day and he has blended in with the family well. :) Also, last Sunday night Daniel was baptized. He had been saved back in December but if you know anything about mine or Steve's testimonies (we made professions of faith as children but never got saved till we were in our early 20's) we were a little nervous about that and spent quite a bit of time talking to him just trying to make sure he understood what he did. We were convinced he knew what he did and so allowed him to be baptized. :) I cried. Oh and as promised here are some pictures of my tulips out in my flower bed and some of Andrew. :) Enjoy. :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment