Friday, May 07, 2010

I have an addiction...

Yes that's right folks, Manda Snyder has an addiction. I wish I could say its chocolate....or something I could get help with. LOL! Unfortunately, its bow-making. That's right. Hair bows. Cutesy little adorable hair bows. If you look over to the right of your screen you'll see a nice little add for Etsy.com. That's my little online home to sell my hair bows. My creations. Hopefully this outlet can earn our family a little extra income! Let me plug my own products for a moment will you? :) If you have a little girl or know of one that just needs that little extra something to complete their outfit please check out my shop. I enjoy making these and have made a few for Phebe as well. She loves them of course. :) I'm not just saying that either! Its true! ;) I only have a few up but that's just because I ran out of alligator clips. :( Got a bunch that are halfway done just waiting on a clip! So check back often. I'll be adding more styles and more colors as I go. However, there are four to choose from right now. Pray for my little store would you? I want God to bless it! I have hesitated to put these up out of fear. Fear of what? I dunno... afraid of rejection or maybe someone would get upset over something that I'd have to deal with. LOL! I know. Totally irrational. However, I have stepped out on faith that God will take this little (emphasis on the word LITTLE) business and use it for His glory. I don't want to do anything that He won't bless or that wouldn't be His will. Steve and I have prayed about this for a while and we have prayed for wisdom. Pray with us please. :) And while you're at it, (when your eyes are open again and you've said Amen ;) ) check out my shop and see if there's anything you can use! And they do make great gifts. ;)

No comments: