Saturday, August 07, 2010

Where Are You People From!?

So last night I checked out my Google Analytics account (yes, I am a nosey nerd who likes to know where her visitors come from) and find I have had three visits from other CONTINENTS...yes, you read that right. Now, I am not ANGRY or upset at this. LOL! I am just curious to know how you found me! Let's see, there was one from Brazil, one from Germany, and one from Australia. That is so cool! (However it was you found me!) This prompted me to install a Guestbook at the bottom of this page. You don't have to sign it every time you're here but I would LOVE to know who my visitors are and where they're coming from. For instance, "Hey my name is Francis and I'm from Guam!" LOL! I do have that guest tracker gadget on the right side of the page and sometimes I know who is who based on location but sometimes I don't and I am SO curious to know my readers! So drop me a note just saying you stopped by :). Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought him back. ;)

No comments: