Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Why I Love FlyLady

FlyLady's FlyToon
Have you ever heard of the FlyLady? Do you know what the acronym CHAOS and SHE means? CHAOS stands for Can't Have Anybody Over Syndrome and SHE means Sidetracked Home Executive. Do you have a shiny sink? If you know any of these things and have that shiny sink you are a FlyBaby. I do NOT follow FlyLady to the t yet but I'm working on it. I love her. She tells me exactly what to do. Its like having a boss for my home! LOL! Do you have clutter? Are you having trouble focusing on getting the job done? You are not alone my friend. I am probably the world's worst. She gives you daily "chores" and helpful hints. I would suggest following her on her Facebook profile because you can get the whole day's worth of messages in her notes section. You can also subscribe to her emails and get them throughout the day or in a daily digest. She will truly help you if you let her! The timer will become your friend as it has become mine. :) Check her out!

No comments: