Saturday, October 30, 2010

*Sigh*

Sometimes my life gets ahead of me. I'm slow to catch up. I'm in one of those tortoise and the hare moments right now. My life is quickly passing me by with a polite wave and I'm just struggling to catch my breath. I have a mental list of things I wish to accomplish each week and more often than not that list goes unchanged. Why is that? May be its too much Facebook. You know how addicting it can be...don't judge me. Or maybe its just because life is too busy? I can't imagine living in the times when people went to bed just because it was dark. Say what!? Dark is my most productive time! I am a shameless night owl and evening is when I feel more "active". However, by the time dinner and homework and laundry is done I'm even ready for bed. I'll catch up some day. Maybe. When I'm dead probably. By then I probably won't care if my desk is cluttered or if my dishes are finished or if the dryer looks like it just threw up laundry everywhere. I'll be in Heaven. Haha! Take that, Hare (aka Messy House).

No comments: