Wednesday, December 29, 2010
My Favorite Blog of the Year
I don't really remember how I found this blog. All I know is that it has inspired me. Have I done any of the ideas yet? No...but I do have good intentions. :) As soon as a friend with a working knowledge of the sewing machine can come help me I fully intend on making a slip cover for my couch and chair. I love her style and the fact that she does everything on a tight budget. She loves a good, cheap, find. She has creativity and I dream of one day having her vision for decorating. In her mind, there isn't one piece of furniture out there that CAN'T be altered some way. She has a family and so if you think already that she's going to be a stuffy decorator you are terribly mistaken. She likes functionality as well as beauty. Check her out and see what kind of fun stuff you find to incorporate into your home. To go to the blog, just click on the title of this post. Enjoy The Nester!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment