Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Day With The Ladies...

Saturday, March 14, 10 A.M. - Be there or be square. I was there. Actually, I was there at 9:45 A.M. so I suppose that makes me sort of triangular. Don't ask me how I came to that conclusion. All you need to know is that I was there and I was there early. A group of ladies from our church took a little jaunt to the small village of Louisville, Kentucky. That was a joke....the small village part... okay let's get back to topic... we went to the Old Spaghetti Factory in downtown Louisville. Its Italian gone wild! Loved the food. It was great food for a great price. We had so much fun just laughing and goofing off. For those of us who are mothers and wives, this was such a great opportunity to let our hair down and for us to be the kid for once. It was a great break from the normal routine and it was good to fellowship with others as well. Below you will see some uh... candid shots of those of us who went... minus myself of course. The only picture I got of myself was rather scarey so it didn't make the cut. Sorry folks but I do have some dignity left despite popular opinion.

Here is Sarah Darnell, after she took my camera while I was incapacitated in the rest room. Never leave your camera alone with these people!

Up above you'll see Francesca Grugenheimerfurkledorf - aka Vickie Bishop.
Below is Mehetabel Farflungrugen - aka Dawn Fields. Those Bubba Teeth were terrifying.

Below: Lisa Reynolds and Cheryl (don't recall her last name!) waiting patiently on the couch. What is Lisa doing, you ask? We really don't know and we're pretty sure she didn't know either. What we do know is that Cheryl looked a bit uncomfortable. You draw your own conclusion.



Below: Sharon and Tiffany doing a great job at holding up the wall. You go girls!



Below:
My attempt at an interior shot. Obviously I need more practice.


Below: I was very amused by these doors. So I took a picture because then I can stare at them all I want and no one will look at me funny.



Below: The Modern Day "Hole In The Wall" Gang


Below: Debbie Russ looking oh so angelic...or surprised. Can't figure out which.


Below: The whole lot of us. With everyone BUT Sharon looking at my camera...that menu musta been VERY interesting.


Again, I was amused with the decor, this time being the insanely beautiful chandeleir over the table next to us.



The Bobsy Twins - Mary and Judy.
Again, Sarah being her usual self.... wierd.

Funny story.... I was in the bathroom being forced to listen to some punky teenager relate story of hitting someone's car in the school parking lot... as I looked up to Heaven begging for mercy, I saw this really nice light fixture. We'll just end the story right there. :)


Our groovy waitress, Stacie! She was the best!


Signage.

Odd random shot outside of the restaurant.



















No comments: