Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Got Lizard Feet?

Did that title cause you to make a face? LOL! I'll tell you, I have THE driest feet on the planet. I detest wearing socks and shoes in the summer and therefore my feet are NOT the most beautiful things you'll ever see. Recently, my Aunt gave my mom some lotion she had concocted from various products and told Mom to use it on dry skin. Mom promptly passed it on to me because I am the queen of dry skin afterall. ;) This stuff worked wonders!!!! When asking my Aunt what was in this "Wonder Cream" she wrote the recipe down for me. This is all stuff you can get at your Dollar General / Family Dollar / Dollar Tree etc... it doesn't cost a LOT of money and it makes a large batch of lotion which you can share with friends who are also part of the L.F. Club. I'm sure you could tweak this recipe to be smaller or whatever. She got this recipe from a friend of her's but I don't know who she is so I'll simply call this The Lizard Cure. If you can think of a better name feel free to submit ;).

The Lizard Cure

2 15oz bottles of Baby Lotion (any kind)

2 8oz bottles / jars Vitamin E cream (similar to Ponds)

1 7.5oz jar of Vaseline (yeah that slimey stuff!)

1 11oz bottle of Aloe Vera lotion


Use LIBERALLY on your feet or other areas. During the summer this is a life saver for those of us who are sandal / flipflop lovers! You will NOT have to wear socks to bed. It is NOT that slimey. It smells great and its fabulous when its a little cold. :) So ladies, we now have no more excuses for using our feet as sandpaper or leg scratchers. :P

No comments: