
When Andrew came home from the hospital he had THE worst diaper rash. I tried everything on the shelf just about trying to find something that would clear the horrid thing up. I finally resorted to asking my friend Kate who uses all-natural / herby stuff. :) She recommended this stuff called Eden Salve from this online store called Bulk Herb Store. I was willing to try anything at this point. So I ordered the 4 oz (the only size they had) and it was $16.95. 4 oz doesn't sound like a lot but this stuff goes FAR let me tell you. After a few days of using this stuff and throwing some powder in as well, Andrew's rash was long gone. Now, whenever he gets a little red around the edges I slather on some of the Eden Salve (affectionately called "The Green Stuff" in our house) on his little bottom and the rash is gone so quick. This stuff is for rashes, windburns, scrapes, scratches, burns, etc. Its an antibacterial, anti-fungal, etc. I took it to my Pediatrician and he said it looked like good stuff and wrote down the info so he could get some to let patients try out. He said nothing in it would hurt Andrew. We keep ours in the fridge because we use less when its more solid. We've had it for a while now and whenever someone gets an "owie" we put that on there and it really does help. I recently burnt my finger and was afraid it would blister. I put the E.S. on the burn and it immediately stopped hurting and it never blistered and didn't even really turn red. I do NOT get a commission for this LOL! I'm honestly just wanting to share what I have found. Its worth the investment! It will last you a LONG time (we have six in our family and we still have well over 3/4ths a can). Check out the website by clicking on the photo at the top of the post or by clicking here. Yes its green and it has practically no smell. You won't be sorry you purchased this little can of miracle slime! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment